Sunday 24 June 2018

It's coming home, it's coming home, it's coming...

Fuck, it's arrived.

Judging by the screams, an English pig-bladder booter has successfully kicked a small sphere into a box 8,118% larger than the sphere itself! 

 And not just once, multiple times too! 

This is such an overwhelming achievement, people are descending into Cthonic madness! 

I walked through a door not much larger than myself - let alone one 8,118% larger of titanic R'lyehan proportions! I don't see anyone celebrating me for it! 

"ooh, but Xym, they have to compete against 11 other players!

Yeah - and I had to complete with hoardes of twatarse chavscum with feral offspring, double buggies and tattooed knuckle-dragging gorillas... 

...and their neanderthal husbands/bfs/sidecocks... 

...barging out of entrances instead of exits, and generally being obnoxious obstructionists! 

But how fĂȘted am I? 

Buggery sod all! 

Yet a girlyboy in shorts is worshipped for swinging a leg and getting a tiny object into a huge hole!

And I don't mean his cock into Katie Cheap-Price's pussy. or something.