Thursday 28 June 2018

What was Wenger thinking, sending Walcott on that early?

So, apparently Ingerlund played The Footy again, so everyone stayed at home/down the pub.

So I got to go home early coz we had no games tonight.

Not one.

And I'm not entirely sure why! Especially when they could have been having an aweXym time with me.

Instead, I ended up doing some Freddie Mercury hoovering and polishing. And a bit of repairs.

But getting back to to Kick The Spheroid: I'm told that it doesn't matter if Ingerlund win or lose, because they've already won some points, so they still win even if they lose....

eh?

SO WHY THE JIZZERY SNOT ARE THEY PLAYING?!?!

In my book, if you lose - YOU LOSE! You lost, so home you go!



It's a bit unfair on the other team too! If they win - where's the sense of achievement? "Wha-hey lads! You beat Ingerlund! But it makes fuck-all difference, because they've already beat you".

Never understood BootABall, me!