Friday 2 August 2013

People are strange, in pasta strainers...

"I am sick and tired of hearing about all of the radicals, and the perverts, and the liberals, and the leftists and the communists coming out of the clawsits. It's time for His Noodleyness's people to come out of the clawsits, out of McDonalds and into Bella Pasta. We must do it." 
- The Shamanistic Spaghetti "Cheese, It Loves A Moussaka

Remember that Austrian bloke who had his driving licence taken with a sieve on his head?


Well, now the Czech Republic have been forced to allow a bloke to wear a sieve on his bonce for his official Government ID!



Seeing as I'd better start looking for a job soon, perhaps I'll get a job with British Airways. After all, they tormented that crazy ass loon who insisted on wearing a false idol of Christ being tortured around her neck, and they got done for religious discrimination! 

Which means I could turn up to work sporting a sieve on me bonce, and they couldn't do a thing about it!

Mwah ha ha ha ha!

Oh... wait... a sieve over me barnet? Why, that would play holy havoc with me cranial forestry!

Ooooh... new job? Well, I can apply to be ordained into The Church of The Flying Spaghetti Monster! Xym The Carbonara Cleric! A Pasta Priest (as opposed to them there pædo priests! A pastafarian minister of meatballs! A Cannelloni Cardinal! A Pasta Pastor! 

Hear my latin benediction of blessing:
Nom Tortellini
et Linguini
et Spaghetti Siracusani
(et right up and into mah belly!)

I'm pretty sure that if you're in a religious order, you get tons of tax frauds evasions avoidance benefits or something. 

Who is it wot pays them Church Of England Pædos? Is it the Government or the VAT on a can? Or do I have to become one of them Televangelists you see on American telly, begging for money to buy yachts and hookers. 

YES! 

Get on that Mouseturd TV, rename Anglia Telly as Tagliatelli, and begin my ravioli reign!


So, who wants Xym to officiate at their wedding then? Bridezilla can walk in to the following hymnal:
♪ On top of spaghetti  all covered with cheese
I lost my poor meatball when somebody sneezed.

It rolled off the table and on to the floor
And then my poor meatball rolled out of the door.

It rolled in the garden and under a bush
And then my poor meatball was nothing but mush

The mush was as tasty, as tasty could be
And then the next summer it grew into a tree

The tree was all covered, all covered with moss
And on it grew meatballs and tomato sauce.

So if you eat spaghetti all covered with cheese
Hold on to your meatballs whenever you sneeze. ♫