Saturday 3 August 2013

Prefer Alice...

Arse.

Being all miserable, and fed up, I decided to withdraw (f'narr f'narr) from Social Interaction once more.

Yah, boo, sucks to you, I ain't goin' out no more. I'm saying at home sulkin'.

So, contact Local Sister #1 and advise I'm not off to The WhatACunt. 
"But why, Xym, why?"
Coz I'm all depressive and just wanna be left alonesies. Besides, you has your Man, your new Bezzie and The Limpet1 to keep ye company. You don't need The Xym dragging you down and ruinin' the atmos. No Russ Abbott be The Xym at the present jucture.

Right. One down. Better tell Local Sister #2 I'm not outs next week either. 

Oh, buggery fucksticks. One had forgotteneded.

She made plans around me definately going out. Rescheduling holidays because of the definitive nature of my presence at ShitPloppin'.

Arse, arse, arsey arsebiscuits. I has no choice now. I have to go out, and I DOAN WANNA!

Oh well, so much of me retreating from Society again, then!

Oh pissflapping cockcheesestraws. Now I have MORE events to get out of.

Before The WhatACunt, there's a gathering of acquaintances down The Goats and Whore's Ears. There's also a conflicting gathering of acquaintances for a BBQ.

Feck it - think I'll just meet Local Sister #2 down t'pub.

After that, I can hopefully wallow in me own misery to me hearts content without letting anyone down. Yes, Alice DeeJay, Xim is better off alone.


1 HOMOSEXUAL INTERNAL MINGE. GAY GASH INSIDES. CHILDISH, STROPPY DJ WITH DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR BECAUSE HE'S A DJ WHO FOLLOWS LOCAL SISTER #1 EVERYWHERE LIKE A CREEPY STALKER, FOREVER ROLLING A ROLLIE, AND JUST HOVERING SLIGHTLY BEHIND AND TO THE LEFT OF LOCAL SISTER #1 (AS YOU LOOK AT HER). NEVER SPEAKING, JUST LOITERING, READY TO THROW ANOTHER HISSY FIT IF SOMEONE CRACKS A JOKE, OR HAS HIS PHONE READY TO BLOCK PEOPLE IF HE HAS TO APOLOGIZE TO WOMEN.