Saturday 24 November 2007

Don’t be fooled if I should chuckle like hyænas in a zoo...

I'm goin' to London
(NOT) to buy Heat magazine
I'm goin' to London
an' I gots me tickets!

AND I got me ticket for t'Human League!

So now I'm all tickety-poo!

Not much in the way of appreciative glances within The Yeti today, although I did get stroked by some passing young maiden. I may even take The Yeti down to Hades tonight, as it's a bit chilly, and there's no smoking, so it won't get scented up!

That's if I go to Hades... looks like everyone's coming down with The Black Death. I thought it were plague at first, but we're talking Goths here! Lucky we're not talking plaque, which I need to have a squizz at, coz I'm off to the Scrivello in a couple of weeks.

Doesn't really build confidence if my dentist has a big brass plaque by the door, displaying him & his partners names. If he can't be arsed to remove that plaque, what about the one on me gnashers? Is he really removing it wiv that drill, or just etching his name in copperplate on the back of me toothipegs?

Thank god it's not an unstable orthadontist from the middle of Japan hiring Barbara Streisand DVDs...

...a mental central-oriental dental rental of Yentl!