Sunday 25 November 2007

To sleep, perchance to d:ream...

Why is it when you really need uninterrupted time, the world, his wife, his mistress and his offsrping all want a piece of you?!

I got in late from Hades, spent ages on MySpace with me blog and doing that ridiculous questionairre, so I went to bed a tad late. Unfortunately, I woke up early and couldn't sleep.

So, after watching Columbo, I tried to watch Pirates of the Carribean - and promptly began to doze off. So, off with the telly and have a bit of a kip...

As soon as I drift off... BRING BRING - d'oh. A text woked me up! Doze off again... DRING DRING - A phone call.... Drift off... DRING BRING...

You get the picture - thank god I don't have a crazy frog ringtone! Still, make a change from being woken up by Sapphire & Steel...

Now, my mowbli hardly ever rings. And on a Sunday, invariably the whole day goes by without a single person even noticing I exist! But try and take a well deserved nap, and that Bastard Stamp Collecting Boggart nips off to everyone's houses and whispers in their ear. Slyly suggesting that NOW is the opportune time to make a call and rouse me from my rest!

So, now I'm wide awake... which means that I'll come home from the quiz all widey wakey, and up awake till Stupid O'Clock! Assuming that I go to the quiz, as their babyshitters have disappeared into the void, or everyone's on their deathbeds. Oh well, as they say in Helsinki...

Fins can only get better...