Saturday 17 November 2007

Geat balls o’ fire...

Depsite having a humongously huge CGI Hopkins arse filling the screen right at the start, I was mightily impressed with Beowulf in 3D.

They've converted the cinema down Riverside to cater for 3D movies, and boy was it impressive! Even more impressive how they managed to have a nudie Pork Winchester, without showing his weapon!

And who else was impressive?

Well, I was! I had lots of appreciative glances, shy smiles and winks & stuff from nubile young vixens. This is probably down to wearing The Yeti. Ah, if only I had the confidence to go over and engage these wanton maidens in conversation, rather than shyly smiling back and hurrying along upon my errands, or burying me face in me DS or a book.

And I would've had plenty of time to chat up a couple of these strumpets, coz I ended up on a longer round trip than expected!

So, the No.9 pulls up and I gets on it. I sees Mr Driver tinkering with his display - ah, methinks, he's changing it from "9 - City Centre" to "9 - Ives Road via Mile Cross". So I sets to reading...

Looks up from the pages, and I's at Broadland Business Park going past me office! 180° in opposition to the direction I was expecting, and miles away from any return service!

Lawks, I thought! Maybe he's going to the Park & Ride, then heading back.

Noooooo.

I ends up in Brundall - and I got the impression it's not somewhere you want to be left stranded after dark. I didn't quite see The Slaughtered Lamb, but I have no desire to be set upon by the Brundall Massive and force to squeal like a piggy. Unless, of course, it was the 2 pretties who got off in Brundall, especially the tall one wot kept 'giving me the eye', even after she got off. Got off the bus, that is, not with me.Luck don't work that way with me! Still, at least I never started that Fawkesian Facial Furniture, so there's Hope for me yet!

Anyhoo, it appeared that the driver had changed bus numbers after I'd gotten on, so the number 9 that came in was taken over for the Brundall route.

Scumbaggery!