Thursday 29 November 2007

Don’t fall, Alec...

I've decided Blogs will continue, as they take my mind off things. Serious stuff first, and then on to the usual 'comedy' banter. Skip the first bit, as it's just me feeling sorry for meself in tears.

[serious]
I tried watching telly last night, but I kept smelling Gingy, as if his little furry phantom was scampering around.. Today, I got through work OK as I kept myself REALLY busy, but it was oh so hard coming home. It's fishie night, and he's not going to be crawling up my leg shouting at me to hurry up. Boy, driving in floods of tears ain't easy. Anyway, I packed away all his things tonight, and that was VERY hard. I even thought I heard him shuffling in his litter tray, even though it's not there anymore. So, I'm going to do stuff, like me blog, so as I can concentrate on something else, instead of the emptyness.
[/serious]

Right, so onto the usual gubbins - won't be up to the usual standards of toot, as my hearts not really in it at the moment, but it's a distraction before The Might Boosh comes on later.

Ok, so I leaves off work, and checks my dampened eyes in the lift mirror. Shock! Horror!

Well, apart from the Shock! Horror! of a vast tub o'lard leering back at me, I noticed a glinty sheen of colour within my ocular orbits. So I leant forward for a closer look.

Now, my eyes are Hazel (or Brown), so imagine my surprise when glaring back at me were two bright green glass marbles! I've NEVER had green eyes before! They were that wet from tears, they had a twinke to them - I'm sure if some young harlot had been in the lift she'd have wasted no time in sipping her coke at me!

I have noticed this before - my eyes do often change colour, and It makes me wonder if anyone else's eyes change, or if I'm some kind of chameleon, or one of the lizardy reptiles out of V (sans vendetta). Cor, maybe I'm one of them Illuminati types that David Ike keeps blahing on about! Yay! Give me wodges of cash and power please!!

Or perhaps I've just got freaky eyes!