Friday 16 November 2007

This is a booty call...

Arrr,

We on on the high seas, and we be pirates, and we grab ourselves some booty!

Now, Pirates may have been at sea for quite some time, and abstinence make the heart grow fondler, but why oh why must they grab their glutes?

And to cap it all, these new-fangled wenches tend to talk a lot about booty calls. Why would anyone want to phone up another persons bottom? Putting a phone up, I can understand - whatever floats yer boat (and long as said boat isn't raided by Pirates), and you can get on More4's show Another Top 100 Things Found Up Peoples Bottoms. But making a telephone call to an anus?

Well, there are some who say that wimmin don't half talk a lot of shite!

Maybe it's a booty call - calling for buttocks? Or simply calling out to posteriors - "Yo! Arse!" perhaps.

And what about that TV show "Car Booty" - rear ends in cars - sounds suspiciously like dogging to me! And on Prime Time TV. TV is just too sexualised these days! Unless, of course, it's Binge Britain, and the Car Booty is a car filled with inebriated Chavs mooning out the windows.

Yeah, gonna git me some sweeeeet booty!

Gold Dubloons, wot have got choclit under the gold leaf!

And there's loads of it about, coz it's Chriiiiiiisssssstmaaaaassssssss (and I ain't talking choclit coins here, if you know what I mean, and I'm sure that you do!).

Ah, I've now been informed that a "booty call" is where you ring someone up and ask them over to take tea with the parson, and it's all very discrete.

Looks like no-one's got my number...

And I ain't putting it in no phone box!

And, for that matter, I ain't puttin' my number in one either!

Boom boom!