Friday 21 February 2014

No more Fat Boy Xym...

It's a friends Forty-Tenth birthday party tonight, and I made arrangements with another attendee, who is a personal fitness instructor, to make arrangements for starting a fitness plan.

Ha ha ha ha!

Imagine! Xym. Exercising!

And now it's public, I can't back out.

With any luck, they won't turn up, or be engrossed with other people, so I can continue to gorge on chocolate and crisp pies with coke all day whilst watching Jeremy Kyle whilst laying on the sofa.

The very thought of a fitness regime...

...well, if it kills me, y'all know my funeral songs:

Fields of the Nephilim  - Psychonaut
Fields of the Nephilim  - Last Exit For The Lost
Fields of the Nephilim  - Mourning Sun.

If necessary, Psychonaut can be dropped, but LEFTL & MS are essential.