Sunday 2 February 2014

One Eyed Jacque's hard...

Well, that was eventful!

A trip into ye olde past, a resurrection of halcyon days and inebriated goffick nights.

Ah, being stuck in a tight, cramped (crimped?) space with limited area for maximum flounce!

Ah, PROPER music!

Ah, being offered a goffbirds hairy hole and having your finger forcibly inserted!

Ah, hot goffs!

Ah, we look GOOD. And YOUNG! 

...apart from me barnet, which went from perfect Mohawk to collapsed mop in the space of 90 mins. Which sorta ruined my night. My hair! Ruined! Not that it matters - 'snot like I have a long line of ladies queueueueing up to molest me mowie (just men who want to garnish it with cockgel. Eww, no thank you very much!)

But... They're finishing at half-one! I fort it were free? No, Xym, too. But not. 'snow one furty.

Bolloxy buggerysides! After partay? Whatacunt?

We need more dance - Whatacunt Rawkus!! Then after party?

Burrits now 1:30, and Last Exit begins - a perfect end... hold up! They've been turneded off just before it gets to the fast bit! Noooooooooo!

So motorvate over to da 'cunt for bargain boogie, and a hoe-down with a hot ho to some metalized version of Boney M's Яa Яa Яasputiп (although she had a really hot mate, whom I suspect may be actual hair ruffler, and we got hair ruffler & purpleskirt confused. Unless hair ruffler is purpleskirt, and we misidentified the wrong Pretty!)

And then home coz I's too drunkened to go off 'out in the countryside' somewhere!

Top, top night!