Thursday 27 February 2014

Zooski and the bain sidhés...

Dammit.

After yesterdays rantage (and subsequent rantage) some jolly japer of a jester linked me to Zoosk again :(

So, after being subjected to 'advice' about how to overcome the phobia of chatting up Teh Pretties, and being threatened with forcible atendance to Speed Datery, some wag of a wankshaft tried to hook me up to that there Dating Agency.

No, I'm not getting in contact with THAT, nor am I reading that message from Sarah (who's only 10 miles away).

Great. Now I'm gonna get an inbox spammed with "I read yor facebook and I much love your tastes. See my banned phots here and ghet an engorgement of your member toy for her personal pleasure" messages again.

You like to think you're funny, but your not.

(You dad ain't nice, your mom is hot
Quick, pass the Crispello so I can bang yer MILF mom)

or something...