Tuesday 11 February 2014

Schrödinger's biskcat...

Irresponsible!

You buy a nice packet of biscuits, and you've been left with Health & Safety food contamination issues.

We've all heard about Kentucky Fried Rats & Cockroach Curries, but now there's an even worse infestation.

McVities mammals!

Puppies! Kittens! Slow Lorises!

Make you wonder whose droppings are found in their Dead Fly Biscuits!

It's worrying how many adorable baby aminals fall into unsealed biscuit packets, let alone how lucky the mewling cuties are to be rescued from suffocation because someone just happened to fancy a chocolate hob-nob before aminal expiration.

What is much more worrying is that people are seeing an adorable bundle of cute...

...then just biting its head off. 

"You know, I know this kitten doesn't exist. I know that when I eat it's face off, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is chocolatey and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize? I'm fucking mental! I open a packet of biscuits and see aminals coming out. I oooh and ahhhhhhh over them, pick them up, raise them to my mouth, and BITE IT'S HEAD OFF! And then it's a biscuit again. What's wrong with me Doctor. Should I really be having fantasies that my biscuits are live, cute aminals, gazing at me with heart melting eyes, then deliberately gnawing their head off? Is that... normal? Oh, and there's a selection of strangled streetwalking slatterns in the cellar that I thought was a Spag (slag?) Bol when I was crossdressing after my dominant mother died. I say cross dressing - it was the skin of some slut I slaughtered. After I dug up her corpse. I'm sure everyone sees pussy crawling out of packets of McVities Chocolate Digestives... don't they...?"