Saturday 8 February 2014

Xym! I gotta tell you it's a gay 'tashe...

♬...I gotta tell you it's a gay 'tashe
I gotta tell you it's a gay 'tashe
It's a Gay 'tashe, gay 'tashe, gay 'tashe
Waaaaaah ☹ ♬

Right, now I finally know why everyone down The Whatacunt thinks I's gay,

It's the 'tashe.

We wuz sitting in the smoking area, when some drunken Strumpet collapsed onto the bench of our table: "Yer doansht mindsh if ai shitsh here, doesh ya mate?"

So, I get introduced, and it's become de-rigeuer to state sexuality: "This is my friend Xymon who isn't gay!"

And, naturally, we had to explain that everyone gets the impression I'm a rampant gayboy, and we don't know why, as everyone is too close to me & can't see why people think that.

And the trollied trollop raised a knowing finger. She knew exactly what it was.

The twiddle in the twiddly 'tashe.

So, experimental straightenings were attempted, stretching out the Machiavellian moustache unto horizontally.

And lo, apparently I suddenly became a macho hunk, awakening desires within heaving busoms and glueing gussets to gashes. or something.

So it looks like I'll be forever alone, eternally mistaken for a man mounter due to moustachioes of extreme bentness. 

'snot fair ☹