Saturday 25 October 2008

Fat boy slimming...

Hmmm...

There be posterage upon the bus-stop for a new slimming class in Catton. £5 membership fee, and you get a free 1lb pack of sausages when you join!

Clearly, it seems the organizer of this gut thinning class is Marjorie Dawes, for I'm at a loss as how to the consumption of a whole pound of pigs testes gets you slim!

A-ha! You pays yer money to lose weight - they bulk you up with trotters, you haven't lost weight, you pays yer money top lose weight... Excellent business plan!

And clearly, those that sign up for free pigs entrails are disposing of their healthy fruits, and using them as currency.

I have no idea why they got the idea that 'enc' goes into the curry, and not the basis for whining, but it seems that the Bus Driver accepts grapes as payment for fare instead of cold hard cash!

You pays your extorionate fare, and see him rummaging about the coin holder. Pound coins, 50ps, 20ps, 10ps, 5ps and Grapes.

Now, I've heard of taxi drivers getting a ride for a ride off've these midnight strumpets down Prisoner Of War Road after a night on the piss (the drunken dollies, that is - not the taxi drivers. Although, judging by some of their driving, I suspect one or two may also have been partaking of certain beverages along the way), but I've never heard of accepting a fruit for payment.

Apart from gay taxi drivers - a ride for a ride down the Kinder Egg highway and laying a coating of creamy whiteness on the brown exterior. Grapes for payment - arsegrapes, more like - haemmeroids!

I've heard of a pile-up on the road, but that takes the biscuit

Haemmertime!

No wonder he had to wear baggy trews with his dangleberries a-drooping from his bomb bay doors. Y'can't touch this? Let me assure you MC, no-one wants to touch yer chalfonts, and re-insert them where the sun don't shine.

Especially not on TV - and no-one wants another underage pile poking incident with misogynistic* rap stars caught on camera, do they!

Well, not unless they get £250 off've Harry Hilll...

* Here,  I lie to a lost and lonely skanky ho hound
Held in time, In a world where she is doing down
Going home, She just won't take it up the ass
I really should be fucking you, fucking you
Humpin' ewe, humpin' ewe...
Misogyny! When the feelings gone and you cant go on
Misogyny! With the morning wood and you dont know why it's hard
Unfair!
You know I doan' love you, We're goin' nowhere
Misogyny! When I lose control and shoot my load
Misogyny! See my manhood rise and you dont know why it's hard
Unfair!
You know I doan' love you, We're goin' nowhere

And so on, and so forth...