Sunday 12 June 2011

Cheesey Wanks...

Quoth challengers of monikers: "Simons are where it used to be at. It's Xymons now.  He is the one and only..."

Whoo-hoo! I'm the new Chesney Hawks! Nobody I'D rather be (and you can't Take That away from me, because I have no Boy Bang records in my iPoo'd collective).

Hey, all my Pretties out there:
Call me!
Call me by my name
or call me by number
You put me through it
I'll still be doing it the way I do it
And yet, you try to make me forget who I really am!
Don't tell me I know best
I'm not the same as all the rest!
I am the Xym-on O-wain!

Apologies, this thread should have been writ when everyone were thanking Crunchies and had That Friday Feeling.

I, on the other hand, had that Fried Egg feeling.
  • Full English brekkie
  • (almost) Full brekkie (with chips) for lunch
  • Fried eggies for tea, whilst listening to Dr & The Medics singing Fried Egg Bad Monday (off've their album Laughing At The Pieces).

Oh yes, indeedly doo, I have that Fried Egg feeling, bunging up my poo*!
But he's gone!
And his hair, and teeth, and face
Have grown to long!
So we'll cut his face and see
If he will be a movie star
Fried Egg Bad Monday Blues!

* CONSTAPATION, 
HNRRRGH-HNRRRGH CONSTAPATION,
HNRRRGH-HNRRRGH, CONSTAPTION!
THAT'S WHAT YOU NEED
IF  YOU WANNA BE THE BEST
IF YOU WANNA BEAT THE REST
WHOAH-HA-HO CONSTAPATIONS WHATCHA NEED
IF YOU WANNA BE A RECORD BREAKER... for egg consumptive constipation.
YEAHHHH